Sarees Summer Style•
Posted on March 31 2014
- If you wish to go funky this summer try on bright or neon colours in cotton. Also go for funky prints that could get you a chic look.
- Try different styles and patterns for your blouse.
- If you think your Saree it too plain or simple get a bit of hand work done on your blouse. This will add a different dimension to your Saree.
- Accessories work wonders with Sarees. Go for minimal silver neckpiece and earings to go with bold cotton prints
- With delicate design, you could go for a heavy neckpiece or just a kada, mostly an oxidised one.
- Try hairstyles that require you to tie you hair. We all know how irritating it gets when you have to travel in the sun with your hair let loose.
- A flower always is a fresh accessory. Try dressing your hair with adding a bit of floral pins.
- A bag is a must with a Saree. Go for cotton jholas or clutches that have embroideries.
Contest: Share with...
So on the occasion of Valentine's day, we bring you an opportunity to win a saree. Simply share with us you most memorable Valentine's day experien...Read More
Saree from the Sout...
Sarees are an Indian traditional outfit but the variations found is them seem to be endless. So much of the different sarees from different regions...Read More
Contest: What is th...
The festival of kites is just around the corner and with it, we have come up with one more opportunity for you to win a saree. Simply tell us the s...Read More