We come across a lot of occasions to attend and to get dressed up in our life. And for all those occasions, there lies an opportunity to look our best and to stand out of the crowd. Of all the outfits we have ever known, the most versatile of them has been the Saree. The different styles and forms of sarees have dazzled us time and again. Its nature of adapting itself to every trend and yet being at its traditional best has drawn admirers not only from India, but all over the world.
Here are a few tips on wearing and getting the right Sari;
1. A lot of women aren’t aware of the saree that could best suit their figure. If you are more on the heavier side, opt for a saree with small prints and light fabrics such as georgette, chiffons and brasso.
2. A Saree can be worn pleated at your shoulder. This makes you look young and also makes it comfortable to carry. This style is perfect for someone who isn’t comfortable wearing a saree yet.
3. Along with the saree, there is also a lot of scope to experiment with the blouse. You can have a heavy embroidered blouse, if you have a plain saree. Also, you can combine 2-3 laces to a plain blouse if getting a good embroider is a problem.
4. A One Minute Saree; this is the most simple to wear saree. You don’t have to spend time to get your pallu in place and check the pleats and stuff. The pallu is attached and so are the pleats. This saree gives you that extra time to choose the perfect jewellery and footwear, complementing your look.
5. If you are more on the leaner side, you can best opt for sarees in Bhagalpuri silk, Chanderi silk, Chanderi cotton and Jacquard crepe. These fabrics are thick and would best complement your lean figure.
Get to know more tips n tricks on flaunting that mesmerizing look with your saree every time. Stay tuned, keep shopping.